- We employ a professional and knowledgeable staff. We seek out people with Animal Behavior degrees or Veterinary Technician certificates.
- Dogs like structure. We offer a structured environment for them. We keep their play and sleeping areas separate, unlike daycare operations that allow animals to run freely all the time and to sleep on the furniture. (We don’t want them to learn bad behaviors at Stone Mountain and try them at home!)
- Grooming and bathing services are available on site. We hope this is a great convenience to people working in the area.
- Each pet receives individual attention and care.
- The on-site manager lives in an apartment located on site and is available to secure the building and handle any emergencies.
- Suites will be hosed down and mopped. Pets will always be kept dry during our cleaning process.
- Our facility is completely air conditioned, heated and properly ventilated to keep pets comfortable in any season.
- All areas well maintainied and kept free of waste and other litter. Waste is removed immediately to maintain an attractive appearance and smell.
Each year Stone Mountain Pet Lodge has a Halloween Party that includes a dog costume contest. Here Hank and Gracie compete for the kingdom!
Every now and then we host events at our facilites. You can even book your own event if you'd like. Email our Event Manager if you would like more information!
Special Summer Classes
Fun classes for dogs in the summertime can draw crowds. Most dogs love to swim and our dock jumping classes teach them the techniques they need!
Don't have time to pick up your pup? We offer a pet taxi service to help you save you time! The range and cost of this service depends on the location. You can also make an item purchase and have that dropped off with your pet if you'd like.
Pea Gravel Playards
Pea Gravel retains a cool temperature but can quickly be cooled with water if it gets hot. The rocks are smooth which are easy on the doggie's paws and decreases the risk of scrapes and cuts to the paw pads.
All Smiles Here
We do everything we can to put a smile on your pet's face. We want them to have a combfortable stay and relaxed (or energetic for some) day.
We hold birthday parties for your dog when it is their big day! We want them to feel special as we do on our birthdays!
Every holiday we do photo opportunites to take lovely photos of your pets. We set up areas to take wonderful photos of you and your pets, or just your pets if you'd like.
Chester loves to join in on the fun. Chester comes around several times a year to spread the cheer! Be sure to stop by and get your picture taken with him when he's around.
Our Doggy Day Care facilities use equipment made by Stone Mountain Pet Products. These pieces of equipment and durable and weather resistant allowing them to be used all year.
Stone Mountain Pet Lodge contributes to many local fundraisers and participates in community events such as a Slice of Shoreview, Minnesota State Fair, Humane Society Walk for Animals and more. Events in our Petvention Center, such as Healing Touch for Animals seminars, Minnesota Purebred Dog Breeders Association Annual Meeting, and Positive Gun Dog Training.
Our staff takes the dogs outside during Doggy Day Care hours and plays with and exercises the dogs. Playtime is fun for everyone at Stone Mountain Pet Lodge!